What We Do
Access Health provides a number of services to Stark County residents. Our efforts are focused on providing community residents a chance to live a better life with their friends and neighbors. Our support system and knowledge base can help Stark County residents become more aware of their health and what they can do to improve it. We help you take back your health!
- Core Connections to the Foundations of Health: Health Insurance, providers and specialists, and access to community resources for living better.
- Access Health works in partnership with NEOMed University to train Community Health workers.
- Provides an online resource guide (and soon-to-be mobile app)
- Access Health enrolls residents in a membership program where they can earn points for participating in become healthier, become advisors through our community committees and take part in membership programming
- Destination U! (our series of mobile fitness, nutrition and learning) is a result of several community conversations where residents told us they want fun ways to be healthier right in their own communities due to transportation.