What We Do
Access Health provides a number of services to Stark County residents. Our efforts are focused on providing community residents a chance to live a better life with their friends and neighbors. Our support system and knowledge base can help residents become more aware of their health and what they can do to improve it.
Access Health employs several community health workers and accepts referrals via fax, email or phone. Our services include:
- The Physician Support Program – Utilizes a prescription referral to a CHW to address the social determinants of health and fitness, nutrition and health education.
- The CHW Center – Recruitment, Vetting, Training, Coaching, and Evaluation of CHWs.
- The Peer Support Learning Community
- Destination U! – Self-management of chronic disease in the neighborhood
- Access Health Membership – Members earn points for participating in becoming healthier
- The WorkBridge – Helping companies with retention of employees by addressing the social determinants of health