- Sign up by December 15th. Open enrollment is offered once a year. Sign up between November 1 & December 15 to get coverage for 2018. If you miss the
deadline, you will have to wait until 2019.
- Financial help is available. 8 out of 10 Ohioans get financial help to lower their monthly costs. In fact, most people found plans that cost less than their cable bill.
- Shop & compare new plans & prices. Every year, plans and prices change. Explore your options for a plan that better meets your needs and your budget.
- If you don’t enroll by December 15, a fine of $2,085 can be applied to your federal tax return. Health insurance protects both your family’s health and your wallet. Plus, it’s the law.
- Free help is available. Trained local professionals can answer questions or help you explore your options.
WHAT TO DO
FOR HELP: Call 2-1-1 or go to getcoveredamerica.org/connector
TO SIGN UP: Call 1-800-318-2596 or go to healthcare.gov
Marketplace Subsidy Calculator (Updated with premiums for 2018 plans)